At times you may feel as though there is a slight lag in the game you are playing, this can be caused by a number of things.
Below are a few quick checks you can do to help minimize any lag in your gameplay experience:
- Check to ensure your internet connection is strong and functioning properly
- Close down any non-essential processes or applications in the background
- Ensure your device has the latest system updates installed
- Clear cache and cookies
- Restart your device
Failing the above, try the following:
- Open a tab in incognito mode to ensure their plugins are not affecting performance
- Run a virus scan to rule out the possibility of any malicious culprits (do not have this running whilst trying to play)
- Try another device with a faster processor or more memory - remember, a computer will typically be more powerful than a mobile device
- If using a computer or laptop, try using a wired connection to the internet as opposed to wifi
- Check your power management settings - make sure they’re set to High Performance
- Ensure your device is not overheating
Further to the above, double-check that the device you are using to connect with Chumba Casino's platform is not dated to the extent that it would have difficulties allowing for normal gameplay.