At times you may feel as though there is a slight lag in the game you are playing, this can be caused by a number of things.
Below are a few quick checks you can do to help minimize any lag in your gameplay experience:
- Check to ensure your internet connection is strong and functioning properly
- Close down any non-essential processes or applications in the background
- Ensure your device has the latest system updates installed
- Clear cache and cookies
- Restart your device
Failing the above, try the following:
- Open a tab in incognito mode to ensure their plugins are not affecting performance
- Run a virus scan to rule out the possibility of any malicious culprits (do not have this running whilst trying to play)
- Try another device with a faster processor or more memory - remember, a computer will typically be more powerful than a mobile device
- If using a computer or laptop, try using a wired connection to the internet as opposed to wifi
- Check your power management settings - make sure they’re set to High Performance
- Ensure your device is not overheating
Further to the above, double-check that the device you are using to connect with Chumba Casino's platform is not dated to the extent that it would have difficulties allowing for normal gameplay.
Article is closed for comments.