If you won Free Plays in any of our social games and then experienced an unfortunately timed technical issue that interrupted it (maybe you lost connection, or the application crashed or froze or you accidentally closed it yourself), then do not fear!
The mechanism of the game ensures that your Free Plays are completed no matter what happens and in case if you won more Gold Coins or Sweeps Coins they will be added to your casino balance accordingly.
You can always check the results of each play from the "gameplay history" section of your account. You can access it from a desktop. Login to your account, hoover to the burger menu on the top right, select "gameplay history" from the list.
If you experience the game interruption frequently here are some steps that you can do on your own that might help resolve the trouble:
- Clear your web browser's cache. Here are links with instructions:
- Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.
- Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.
- Check your power management settings and make sure they’re set to High Performance.
- Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.
- Scan for malware.
- Make sure an antivirus scanner isn’t running while playing the game.
If the issue is not resolved, please contact our Customer Support by filling in this form with all the relevant details of your encountered issue.