As part of our verification process, we may require you to submit a Proof of Address document. You may be wondering what documents you can use for this, so we’ve listed them below:
Please make sure you have at least one of the following documents at hand when verifying your residential address:
- Photo ID
- Utility Bill
- Lease agreement
- Government issued document
- Insurance Document
- Financial Statement or Reference letter
Tips For Taking Photos
- Ensure all photos are in focus.
- Avoid using the flash setting on your camera, this can make some areas too bright and unreadable.
- Preview the photos before you send them. Make sure you can clearly read all the information.
- Do not have any filters set on your camera.
Notes on Submitting Documents
Some tips to remember when submitting your documents for verification:
- The document should be entirely visible, including all four corners, and must show your full name and current residential address and its date of issue.
- Documents must not be modified or tampered with in any way.
- Do not write on, draw on or make any alterations to your documents.
- Maximum file size for any single attachment is 25MB.
To avoid delays, please ensure any document you choose meets all of the criteria below:
- Clearly readable
- Issued within the last 6 months
- Displays your full name, address, and date of issue
- Documents must contain a full current residential address (no PO Box numbers)
- The maximum file size is 25MB
- Accepted file formats: pdf, jpg, jpeg, png
To find out which documents are required as proof of identification, check out the following article: What documents do I need to provide to verify my ID?